20 July 2013

Tomato juice recipe by Sherley

I actually hate tomato juice so much when I was in primary or middle school. But..... Weird things about growing up is that you will eventually start to love things that you hate before. It happens to me a LOT! I used to hate vegetables and soup and many kind of food and after a long time I find myself start to love eating those food. Have you ever been that way? Hahahaha =))

So, after I found myself start to love tomato juice.. I did blend a lot of tomato juice and of course it goes better and better taste. So here's the recipe :
1. 1 tomato is for 1-2 glass. Don't take too much if you can't drink it all up.
2. Peel the tomato's skin cause I hate its skin in my juice.. Kinda annoying hahaha
3. Put the tomato in the blender and pour some water (maybe 1/4 - 1/2 glass) into the blender. 
4. Blend it then add some milk(susu kental manis) as much as you want, depend on your own taste either you like it sweeter or what. 
5. Add some ice cubes and blend it 'til good.
6. Pour the juice into the glass. 
7. This is it! Add some milo powder at the top of juice as much as you want ;) *ps: too much milo can make different taste.
8. Enjoy your tomato juice!! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment