21 July 2013

The power of edit

A pure photograph is good because you captured a moment the way they are. But, you can also edit it to make it look better. People on instagram usually admire photo with a good edit, proven by comment "what app??". Sometimes I did comment on someone's photo too! Hahahahaha :$

So for anyone haven't try to edit a photo before (i guess everyone did it already) you can try to edit one! Some app that is easy to use : picsart, pixlromatic, vscocam, picfx, magichour, and etc. I use magichour, vscocam and picfx most of the time! Very recommended^^ 

Here's a photo before(left) and after(right) edit. How do you think? :-)


If you have any question you can line me: sherleeey. Or mention me on twitter or instagram @sherleeey. I'm ready to teach you also how to using that app if you're confuse hahahah. Feel free to ask! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment