16 July 2013

Holiday 2013

After waiting for ages.. finally holiday is up!! In my dictionary, there is no holiday if you're not traveling to somewhere. Me and my big family (except my sister because she had to prepare for her exam) went to Surabaya last June. Surabaya was such a food paradise you know! We keep eating and eating and eating and eating. We stayed on my uncle house in Pakuwon City. After found a school for my bro, the next day we went to mount Bromo. Actually we wanted to see the sunrise on Mount Bromo because my uncle said it was amazing! But we couldn't see it because of my lil nephew and cousin and grandpa and grandma and my grand grand ma.. maybe next time :') and the next day we went to Bali!! It's my first time there and we spend our day visited a lot of place such as Kuta beach, Tanjung Benoa, GWK sculpture, Bedugul and Tanah Lot. I super love Bali's babi guling and ayam betutu! So yummy hahahah. It sucks that I can't play water sport at Tanjung Benoa and entered some place like Tanah Lot's cave and GWK's holy water. We stayed at Bali for 2 nights and 3 days only and we back to Surabaya. The journey haven't end yet huahahaha. the next day we went to Coban Rondo waterfall located in malang. The water is super freezingggg! you know like we're swimming in the iced water. After that we went to Taman Safari Indoneisa II. It was disappointed that the baby zoo closed so early and we couldn't take a picture with baby animal. That's all about my holiday, I'm so sleepy right now and too tired to type more hahaha. So here's some pictures I pick over 2139 photos :$











































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment